Geoffrey L. Klopp, BA, SFNWC
BIOGRAPHICAL SUMMARY: Geoffrey L. Klopp, BA, SFNWC
Geoffrey L. Klopp is the Chief of Staff to the Chairman of the Board of Governors of New Westminster College. He earned an Associates in Applied Science in Electronics in 1984 from the Electronics Institute in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Kinesiology in 2002 from the University of Colorado at Boulder. Geoffrey has completed the Dale Carnegie Sales Training Program and holds a Lifetime General Broadcast License from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission. He is also a Senior Fellow of New Westminster College.
Mr. Klopp has an outstanding record of ethical leadership and is highly respected for his business acumen and entrepreneurial experience. His professional experience includes:
- 2012 – present: Director of Business Development and Investor Relations, StarCore Nuclear, Baltimore, Maryland
- 2003-2013: Branch Founder and Owner, Emery Federal Credit Union, Owings Mills, Maryland
- 2011-2012: Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Pikesville, Maryland
- 1997-2010: Entrepreneurial Ventures for Clients (Confidential)
- 1994-1997: Sales Engineer, Krone, Inc., Denver, Colorado
- 1989-1994: Entrepreneurial Ventures for Clients (Confidential)
- 1984-1988: Sales Manager, Anixter Inc., Washington, D.C.
- 1982-1984: : Entrepreneurial Ventures for Clients (Confidential)
- 1980-1982: Staff Headquarters, 1st Infantry Division (Secret Clearance)
- 1978-1980: Editor and Photographer, Public Affairs Office attached to the Stars and Stripes Newspaper
Mr. Klopp’s academic and professional affiliations include:
- Senior Fellow, New Westminster College, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Life Member, University of Colorado Alumni Association, Boulder, Colorado
- President-elect, Rotary Club, Columbia, Maryland
- Past President, Phi Beta Kappa Association, Washington, D.C.
As the Chief of Staff to the Chairman of the Board of Governors of New Westminster College, Mr. Geoffrey L. Klopp is dedicated to supporting the highest standards of academic excellence and is committed to the advancement of New Westminster College and its Global Network of Fellows.